Grandsifter Square Plansifter
Technical SpecificationsFUNCTION AND FEATURE
The Square Plansifter is a machine that plays a very important role in the process of producing flour. It is used for the sifting and classifying of grinded grain that comes from the Roller Mill. The sifting process is arranged according to the milling diagram.
The plansifter consists of following main parts;
•Two parts of sifter frame compartments
•chassis (Driving Section)
•Swinging parts on both sides
The compartments are connected to the chassis with bolts so that the plansifter gets hang to the ceiling with wag parts. The plansifter is designed for sifting various grains, rye, maize and also drum mills.
- Net sifting area of 24 to 120 m² depending on the type of sieves,
- Steel construction
- Intensive motion for gaining maximum capacity
- Up to 14-28 sieve per compartment
- Wood sieves with coated formica
- Noiseless and efficient sieve cleaning
- Sieve trays of tih plated steel sheet, (option : formica)
- Easy changing of frames regarding to requirement
- Easy cleaning
- Minimum maintenance, optimum sanitation
- partial loading for easy transport
The plansifters are used in;
- Flour Mills
- Semolina Mills
- Maize, rye, oat Mills
- In every kind of Grain
Grandsifter square plansifter and the products with the same strong specifications have wide sifting area due to their aliminium telora and specially imported tapotens.These machines have %25-30 more sifting area compared to standart sifter.
Grandsifter frame and aluminium Telora Practice . Easy running with new cleaners and wireless type.